Win Free Fibre Broadband for a Year – Flagstaff and Rototuna- Terms and Conditions
By entering this “Win Free Fibre Broadband for a Year” prize draw (Promotion), you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. Ultrafast Fibre Limited (Ultrafast Fibre, UFF, we, our) is the promoter of this Promotion.
WHO CAN ENTER
To be eligible to enter the Promotion:
- You must comply with all of the Eligibility Criteria in these terms and conditions;
- Your primary residence must be one of the addresses pre-identified by Ultrafast Fibre in the suburbs of Flagstaff and Rototuna in Hamilton;
- You must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the Promotion; and
- You must become an account holder of a fibre broadband account for a plan at 100Mbps download/20Mbps upload speed or greater.
- You may submit your entry at www.iwantfibrebroadband.co.nz any time after 12.00pm 12 February 2018 and before 5.00pm, 30 March 2018 (the Entry Period).
- Entries submitted and accepted by Ultrafast Fibre during the Entry Period will be provisioned with fibre broadband on a first come, first served basis until 5.00pm 30 April 2018 (the Provisioning Period).
- The draw will take place at the offices of Ultrafast Fibre Limited at 11 Ken Browne Drive, Te Rapa, Hamilton at 12.00pm on 7 May 2018 (the Draw Date).
HOW TO ENTER
- You must own or occupy a premises located at one of the addresses in the suburb of either Flagstaff or Rototuna in Hamilton (the Eligible Areas) as determined by Ultrafast Fibre and confirmed by our address checker tool (available at ultrafastfibre.co.nz) (the Eligible Premises).
- You must contact your preferred broadband service provider to sign up to a fibre broadband plan on the Ultrafast Fibre network. For a full list of broadband service providers in the Eligible Areas, visit ultrafastfibre.co.nz/get-ultrafast/.
- Your broadband service provider will review your order and submit it to Ultrafast Fibre for processing and installation.
- Once you receive an email or text from Ultrafast Fibre (or its service partners) confirming your final installation appointment, you can then enter the draw at www.iwantfibrebroadband.co.nz.
- Internet entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt of entry by Ultrafast Fibre and not at the time of submission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ENTRIES
- You can only submit one (1) entry per Eligible Premises.
- You must be either:
a) the homeowner of the Eligible Premises; or
b) If you are a tenant or boarder at the Eligible Premises, you must have a correctly completed the UFF Consent Form signed by the homeowner, property manager, or delegated authority in respect of that Eligible Premises to confirm acceptance of all of the terms and conditions associated with a fibre broadband installation at the Eligible Premises. The Consent Form can be downloaded here: http://www.ultrafastfibre.co.nz/files/Consent_Form_01_09_14.pdf
- The Eligible Premises must not have been previously connected to a fibre service on the Ultrafast Fibre network.
- You must place an order for a new, residential fibre broadband plan with your preferred broadband service provider for a minimum plan of 100Mbps down/20Mbps up.
- Ultrafast Fibre is not responsible for entries that are not received, incomplete, illegible or fraudulent – and all such entries will not be valid or accepted by Ultrafast Fibre).
- One (1) entrant will receive free residential fibre broadband service at the winning Eligible Premises for a period of no more than 12 months (the Prize).
- The Prize will be the residential fibre plan that the winner has signed up for.
- The total Prize amount will be credited directly to the winner’s broadband service provider account.
- Ultrafast Fibre will decide the date from which the Prize will apply. Any payments the winner may have made to their broadband service provider prior to the start date of the Prize will not be included in the Prize and will not be reimbursed by Ultrafast Fibre.
- If the winning account holder moves out of the Eligible Premises prior to the completion of the 12 month Prize period, the remainder of the Prize will be forfeited. No credits, payments, reimbursements or substitution for the Prize will be made to cover the remainder of the Prize period.
- Employees and immediate family members of Ultrafast Fibre and Ultrafast Fibre’s related companies and partners associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Ultrafast Fibre will only provide the Prize outlined above, as well as the basic standard residential installation provisioning obligations.
- Any pre-wiring or electrical work required at the winning address in order for Ultrafast Fibre to provision the fibre service are not included in the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in combination with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts.
- The Prize winner will immediately forfeit the Prize if they terminate their fibre broadband service for any reason and at any time during the Prize period.
- The Prize excludes over-the-top retail services and products including, but not limited to, streaming services (e.g. Netflix, Sky, Lightbox, Neon, etc), gadget offers (e.g. TVs, smart watches, laptops, computers, gaming consoles, and other devices), phone lines and mobile (pre-pay or on-account) charges and offers.
- Ultrafast Fibre and any other person or party associated with this Promotion is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any form in relation to this Promotion, the Prize or the Prize draw process.
- Ultrafast Fibre is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion.
- By accepting the Prize, you give consent for Ultrafast Fibre and your broadband service provider to use your name and/or image for marketing or publicity purposes.
HOW WINNER(S) WILL BE DETERMINED
- All entries will be screened and validated prior to the draw to ensure only entries that meet the Eligibility Criteria will be included in the Prize draw pool. Ultrafast Fibre reserves the right to undertake a final check of the eligibility of an entrant, entry form and/or premises at any time before or after the Draw Date (which may involve a check with the relevant broadband service provider) will determine if the Prize winner’s entry is valid.
- The Prize winner must have a live or active fibre broadband connection on their Ultrafast Fibre network at their Eligible Premises at the time of the Draw Date.
- Ultrafast Fibre’s decision in relation to the winner, or any other aspect of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize winner will be notified by a representative of Ultrafast Fibre via phone, and a confirmation email will also be sent to the Prize winner.
- Within 7 days of receiving notification from Ultrafast Fibre the winner must confirm to Ultrafast Fibre (in writing) whether they wish to claim the Prize. If the Prize winner is unable, unwilling or ineligible to accept the Prize, Ultrafast Fibre may award complete another draw and present the Prize to another entrant.
- If the Prize winner accepts the Prize, they will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the Prize.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on their chosen broadband service provider.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ultrafast Fibre reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the Promotion for any reason.
ULTRAFAST FIBRE’S LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, Ultrafast Fibre and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, as a result of, or arising from, that person’s participation in the Promotion.
- You authorise Ultrafast Fibre to collect and store your personal information for the purposes of completing the Promotion.
- You can access or request correction of your personal information by contacting Ultrafast Fibre at [email protected].
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand and by entering this Promotion you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand in respect of any dispute relating to these terms and conditions.