THANKS FOR LOOKING, BUT THIS PROMOTION ENDED 31 Dec 2019!
TERMS & CONDITIONS – GET $100 ON US PROMOTION
By entering this “Get $100 on us” (Promotion), you acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. Ultrafast Fibre Limited (Ultrafast Fibre, UFF, we, us, our) is the promoter of this Promotion.
WHO CAN ENTER
To be eligible to enter the Promotion you must comply with all eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions. You must:
- live at one of the addresses which we have pre-identified as previously being connected to our network, or where intact network equipment has been installed but is not receiving a Ultrafast Broadband (UFB) service on or prior to 1 June 2019 (Eligible Address);
- be aged 18 years or over at the time you enter the Promotion;
- submit an order with your preferred broadband provider for a fibre broadband account for a residential UFB service only on our network at an Eligible Address;
- received written confirmation from your preferred broadband provider that your UFB Service has been activated;
- not cancel your UFB service within 6 months after you submit your entry into the Promotion; and
- be connected on our network by 1 October 2019.
HOW TO ENTER
- Choose your gift card at 100DollarsOnUs.co.nz (Gift Card)
- Contact your preferred broadband service provider to sign up to any residential Plan. For a full list of broadband service providers on our network in your area, visit ultrafastfibre.co.nz/internet-providers-nz. Your broadband service provider will review your order and submit it to us for processing.
- Once we have received confirmation from your broadband service provider that your service is activated, we will notify Epay New Zealand Limited (EPay) to post your chosen Gift Card to the address on the form (provided you have consented to Ultrafast Fibre passing on your personal information to Epay on the 100DollarsOnUs.co.nz promotional form).
- You can choose one (1) $100 Gift Card of your choice from the following three options:
- $100 Z Energy gift card
- $100 The Warehouse gift card
- $100 Prezzy card gift card
- $100 1-Day.com gift card
- $100 Amazon Surf gift card
- $100 Baby City gift card
- $100 Caltex gift card
- $100 Countdown gift card
- $100 Farmers gift card
- $100 iTunes gift card
- $100 Jeanswest gift card
- $100 Jet Star gift card
- $100 Mitre 10 gift card
- $100 Mobil gift card
- $100 New World gift card
- $100 Noel Leeming gift card
- $100 Torpedo 7 gift card
- $100 Toy World gift card
- $100 Walker & Hall gift card
- $100 Westfield gift card
- This promotion is limited to 2,000 Gift Cards only (which will be made available on a first come first servedbasis).
- Employees and immediate family members of Ultrafast Fibre and our related companies and partners are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Ultrafast Fibre is not responsible for entries that are not received, incomplete, illegible or fraudulent and all such entries will not be valid or accepted by Ultrafast Fibre.
- Ultrafast Fibre is not responsible for any costs incurred by the winner in collecting, claiming, or arranging the freight of the Gift Card.
- Any fees or charges from broadband service providers (including but not limited to modems, routers, postage and packaging of broadband equipment, over-the-top services, landlines or mobile charges, and early termination fees) or relating to any pre-wiring or electrical works required at your premises in order to provision the UFB fibre service does not form part of the Promotion and Ultrafast Fibre is not liable to you or any other person in relation to such fees or charges.
- Gift Cards are not refundable, not voidable, not transferable to any other type of gift card or any person, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in combination with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts by Ultrafast Fibre, Z Energy, The Warehouse, Prezzy, 1-Day.com, Amazon Surf, Baby City, Caltex, Countdown, Farmers, iTunes, Jeanswest, Jet Star, Mitre 10, Mobil, New World, Noel Leeming, Torpedo 7, Toy World, Walker & Hall and Westfield
- Ultrafast Fibre is not liable if your Gift Card is lost whilst being delivered, however we can provide a track and trace number to you, on request.
- Ultrafast Fibre and any other person or party associated with this Promotion is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any form in relation to this Promotion or the Gift Card.
- Ultrafast Fibre is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur during the administration of this Promotion.
HOW WILL THE ELIGIBLE CONNECTIONS BE DETERMINED
- All entries will be screened and validated to ensure only entries that meet the eligibility criteria in these terms and conditions will be included in the Promotion.
- Ultrafast Fibre reserves the right to undertake a final check of the eligibility of a connection and/or premises at any time before or after communicating to the Eligible Address (which may involve a check with the relevant broadband service provider) to determine (in Ultrafast Fibre’s sole discretion, but acting reasonably) whether the Eligible Address entry is valid.
- The UFB account holder at the Eligible Address must have a live or active fibre broadband connection on the Ultrafast Fibre network at their Eligible Address on or prior to 1 October 2019.
- Ultrafast Fibre’s decision in relation to the connected Eligible Addresses, or any other aspect of this Promotion, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The connected Eligible Address information will be shared with Epay (provided you have consented to Ultrafast Fibre passing on your personal information to Epay on the co.nzpromotional form. Epay will courier your chosen Gift Card to you at the connected Eligible Address in the month following the connection of a UFB service to your Eligible Address and on the Ultrafast Fibre’s network.
- If you accept delivery of your Gift Card, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the Gift Card.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on their chosen broadband service provider.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ultrafast Fibre reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion at any time and for any reason.
ULTRAFAST FIBRE’S LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, Ultrafast Fibre will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, as a result of, or arising from, their participation in the Promotion.
- Ultrafast Fibre is not responsible for a broadband provider delaying the delivery if your UFB service orders to Ultrafast Fibre.
- You authorise Ultrafast Fibre to collect and store your personal information for the purposes of the Promotion.
- You can access or request correction of your personal information by contacting Ultrafast Fibre in writing at: [email protected].
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand and by entering this Promotion each entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand in respect of any dispute relating to these terms and conditions.