TUATAHI FIRST FIBRE LIMITED (PREVIOUSLY ULTRAFAST FIBRE LIMITED)
SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS
Version Date: July 2021
Thanks for taking our survey!
Inside these Survey Prize Draw Terms we will explain a few important things to you. Here you can find out more about:
- How we will manage the Prize Draw included as part of the Survey Promotion
- How we will protect your personal information collected during the Survey Promotion
Please note that your participation in an Eligible Survey is deemed acceptance of these Survey Prize Draw Terms as amended or modified from time to time, and any promotion specific terms and conditions provided in your Survey Invitation
|Eligible Survey||This means a survey issued to you by a Survey Invitation which includes a Prize Draw incentive as part of the Survey Promotion issued in accordance with these terms|
|Eligible Prize Draw Period||This means the time range that an Eligible Survey is accepting submissions to the Prize Draw by a Participant as specifically detailed in a Survey Invitation|
|Participant||This means you, an individual who was issued a Survey Invitation|
|Prize||This means the Prize as described in the Survey Invitation|
|Prize Draw||This means a randomised selection of a Participant’s details from submissions to the Eligible Survey during an Eligible Survey Period|
|Survey Conductor or “we”||This means Tuatahi First Fibre Limited, 11 Ken Browne Drive, Te Rapa Hamilton or an agent acting on its behalf who conducts the Eligible Survey and selects a Winner of the Prize Draw|
|Survey Invitation||This means an electronic or hard copy communication inviting an individual to participate in an Eligible Survey|
|Winner||This means the Participant randomly selected by the Survey Conductor and who is eligible to receive a Prize|
- To submit an entry, a Participant must be aged over 18 years and be resident in New Zealand.
- The Participant must complete an Eligible Survey in accordance with these Survey Prize Draw Terms, and any terms and conditions provided in your Survey Invitation.
- A Participant may only enter into a Prize Draw once per Eligible Survey completed.
- Additional responses to the same Eligible Survey by a Participant will be deemed invalid.
- Entries that are incomplete, incorrect or illegible will be deemed invalid.
- The Survey Conductor, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any Participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Survey Prize Draw Terms or who tampers with the process.
- Failure by the Survey Conductor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Employees of the Survey Conductor or related companies, any agencies associated with the Prize Draw, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter an Eligible Survey.
- The Prize is as described in the Survey Invitation.
- Winners will be drawn randomly by the Survey Conductor at the intervals stated in the Survey Invitation.
- The total value of the Prize is as described in the Survey Invitation.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be redeemed for cash and is neither transferable nor exchangeable, except at the Survey Conductor’s sole discretion.
- Subject to any applicable law, if for whatever reason a Prize is unavailable, the Survey Conductor reserves the right to substitute it for a Prize of equal or greater value.
CONSENT TO PUBLICITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE
- By entering a Prize Draw and accepting a Prize as a Winner, you agree and consent to the Survey Conductor to use the personal information we collect from you for the following reasons:
- to conduct a Prize Draw, including determining and notifying the Winners and disclosing that information to the Prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities;
- to create anonymised comments and/or first name and region for advertising and publicity purposes in our online forums;
- for future marketing purposes.
- All personal information will be stored in accordance with our Privacy Notice located at https://tuatahifibre.co.nz/privacy/.
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
- The Winner(s) will be notified to the email address associated with the Eligible Survey entry.
- For each Eligible Survey entry the date of the Prize Draw will be as stated in the Eligible Survey Invitation.
- If a Winner decides not to accept a Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and the Survey Conductor may, in its sole discretion, conduct a further draw from the remaining Eligible Survey entries.
- A Prize, or any unused portion of a Prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. All other expenses associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
- If the Survey Conductor, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a Winner 10 business days after the date of the Prize Draw, then their Prize is forfeited.
- The Survey Conductor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner’s first name and region may be published on the Survey Conductor’s website(s) and social media platforms.
- The Prize will be sent by the Survey Conductor within 30 calendar days from the date of contact with a Winner.
ELIGIBLE PROMOTIONS RUN VIA FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM
- An Eligible Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram® and/or other Social Media channels owned and operated by Facebook .
- By entering an Eligible Promotion via the Facebook and/or Instagram® social media channel, the Participant completely releases Facebook and/or other Social Media channels owned and operated by Facebook from any and all liability associated with the Eligible Promotion.
- If the Eligible Promotion is limited to a specific customer segment this will be specified in the Eligible Promotion Facebook and/or Instagram® post and/or other Social Media channel owned or operated by Facebook.
- The Participant must follow the instructions posted to the Facebook page, event or messenger channel and/or any Instagram® post, reel, tv, live, direct message or other channel available in Instagram®.
- Neither the Participant nor the Promoter may not attempt to induce another party or increase its submissions or entries to an Eligible Promotion by using any one or more of the following features on Facebook in accordance with Facebook’s published terms on ‘Promotions on Pages, Groups and Events’ located here and Instagram® promotions guidelines here:
- Share to a timeline;
- Tag a friend in the post or on their timeline to enter; or
- Host or cross-post promotions on personal timelines or in friend connections.
- The Survey Conductor reserves the right, at any time, and in our sole discretion to:
- request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry
- disqualify any entrant who we have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Prize draw.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned the Survey Conductor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Entries are accepted at the time of receipt by the Survey Conductor. We will not be held liable for any entries not received for any reason during the Eligible Prize Draw Period.
- The Survey Conductor is not liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves our possession.
- The Survey Conductor is not responsible for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- The Survey Conductor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If the Survey Conductor is unable to provide a Winner with a Prize (or part of a Prize), it will supply an alternative Prize (or that part of the Prize) of greater or equal monetary value and/or specification.
- If for any reason, the Survey Conductor is not able to conduct the Prize Draw as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond its control, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
- To the extent permitted by law the Survey Conductor:
- excludes all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability or merchantability of a Prize;
- limits its liability, and that of its employees or agents, for breach of any rights a consumer may have to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again;
- will not be liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Draw including the supply of goods or services by any person to the Prize Winner(s), and where applicable to any persons accompanying the Prize Winner(s); and
- accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.